Below is my standard web design rate structure. This is how I come up with a quote for your site based on hours needed to complete. Most sites can take well into 50 hours of copy editing and graphics. If you have a website that is in need of a update or maintenance Shain can do that too. Please note that sites that may require updates or maintenance in which Shain did not build will be quoted as a custom rate. Please review it and get back to me with your questions. Best web design rate you can find online! Thank you.
- Copy-editing: $40/hour
- Additional graphics and HTML: $75/hour
- Programming: $90/hour
- Updates to site and/or database: $25/hour (minimum $200 fee)
- Search engine optimization consulting: $200/per site for 30 days.
- Basic Hosting package: $10/month –
- Hosting applies to all sites as a base fee unless you can provide hosting. Hosting is done per month and each month we will reevaluate your websites traffic.
I have a couple rough web design rate package deals for most people looking for a website.
|The Basic||eCommerce||Small Business||SEO management|
|$1500||$3500||Contact Shain for a quote||$200 for 1 month|
Payment Schedule for design:
* 50% to commence design and development
* 40% upon delivery of completed site
* 10% hold back for 30 days.
*SEO is 100% upfront